The Institute Language, Communication and the Brain (ILCB, ilcb.fr ) offers:
Two 2-year postdoc positions on any topic that falls within the area of language, communication, brain and modelling.
The ILCB is located in Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and Marseille and regroups several research laboratories in linguistics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, medicine, computer science, and mathematics.
The scientific project, ideally interdisciplinary, should be supervised by at least one member of the ILCB (see https://www.ilcb.fr/members/ilcb-fellows/) and should, if possible, involve two different laboratories of the institute.
A list of potential supervisors and projets can be found here: https://www.ilcb.fr/postdoctoral-positions/
Apply here : applications.ilcb.fr
~2000 € net (depending on experience)
June 8, 2020
A complete application should contain:
- A full description of the research project (~ 5 pages):
- Name of the collaborator/supervisor/sponsor within the ILCB
- Short Summary
- Scientific context/state of the art/
- Objectives and hypotheses
- Expected results
- Brief statement about the relevance of the project for the ILCB
- Proposed Timeline
- CV with complete list of publications
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of recommendation or contact information of a potential referee
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For supplementary information: Johannes.Ziegler@univ-amu.fr