Bringing together experts in linguistics, neuroscience, psychology, medicine and computer science to understand and to model the way that language functions.
The objective is to create a generic model of the processing of language and its cerebral bases.
The 7th Edition of the ILCB Summer School offers Introductory, Intermerdiate and Advanced Classes in four core fields of Cognitive Science, reflecting the expertise of the Institute.
read more >>
The MaSCo, a new MA in Cognitive Science, provides an advanced scientific curriculum on human cognition, as well as a technological and methodological expertise in evaluation, analysis and modeling of cognitive processes.
read more >>
Our video podcasts feed
Sign up for our newsletter
and get the latest from ILCB
news and events
- VAP-G : Variation, Acceptability and Perception of `gonna` and its variants in English November 13, 2023
- Distinct neural mechanisms support inner speaking and inner hearing November 13, 2023
- Guinea Baboons Are Strategic Cooperators November 13, 2023
- Studying Memory Processes at Different Levels with Simultaneous Depth and Surface EEG Recordings November 13, 2023
- The effect of constituent frequency and distractor type on learning novel complex words November 13, 2023