The Institute Language, Communication and the Brain (ILCB, ilcb.fr ) offers:
2 PhD grands (3 years)
PhD subjects will be at the intersection between AI in its broadest sense (machine learning, deep AI, statistical AI, parsimonious methods, classification, natural language processing, symbolic AI, algorithmic AI, etc.) and its application to the study of the brain bases of language and communication. Two types of topics may be proposed:
- an in-depth research of AI problems related to the study of the cerebral bases of language and communication.
- an application of AI methods to the study of the cerebral bases of language and communication.
How to apply ?
Application file has to contain :
- A detailed project of 2 pages for the PhD program considered, including a title, name of the PhD supervisor and the research lab in which the PhD will take place.
- A 2-pages anstract
- Quotations and evaluations of the MS degree, when available
- A cover letter specifying the doctoral program chosen and the motivation for the project proposed
- Application is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc for PhD supervisor) in one only file in pdf format with the naming format
Name.pdf(BEWARE: no accent in the filename).
- Two letters of recommandation as a pdf file with the naming format
- Applications must be completed before June 08th, 2020 23h59 Paris, FR time (including recommandation letters).