Two 2-year postdoc positions on any topic that falls within the area of language, communication, brain and modelling.
The BLRI-ILCB is located in Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and Marseille and regroups several research centers in linguistics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, medicine, computer science, and mathematics.
The scientific project, ideally interdisciplinary, should be supervised by at least one member of the BLRI/ILCB and should, if possible, involve two different laboratories of the institute.
2 years (1 year, extendable for another year)
~2000 € net (depending on experience)
June 17, 2019
A complete application should contain:
1. A full description of the research project (~ 5 pages):
- Name of the collaborator/supervisor/sponsor within the BLRI-ILCB
- Short Summary
- Scientific context/state of the art/
- Objectives and hypotheses
- Expected results
- Brief statement about the relevance of the project for the BLRI/ILCB
- Proposed Timeline
- 2. CV with complete list of publications
- 3. Letter of motivation
- 4. One letter of recommendation or contact information of a potential referee
How to apply:
Candidates should first contact potential supervisor(s) among the members of the ILCB/BLRI.
However, you can also apply to any subject, under the supervision of any ILCB/BLRI member. See our members directory.
When the research project is finalized and approved by the supervisor(s), the application must be sent to Nadera Bureau