2 PhD grants (3 years) on any topic that falls within the area of language, communication, brain and modelling.
The BLRI-ILCB is located in Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and Marseille and regroups several research centers in linguistics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, medicine, computer science, and mathematics.
Interested candidates need to find one or more PhD supervisors amongst the members of the BRLI-ILCB Together with the supervisor(s), they would then need to write a 3-year PhD project. A priority is given to interdisciplinary co-directions and to projects that involve two different laboratories of the institute.
1 685€ (1 368€ net) for a period of 3 years
June 17, 2019
A complete application should contain:
1. A full description of the research project (~ 5 pages):
- Name of the collaborator/supervisor/sponsor within the BLRI-ILCB
- Short Summary
- Scientific context/state of the art/
- Objectives and hypotheses
- Expected results
- Brief statement about the relevance of the project for the BLRI/ILCB
- Proposed Timeline
2. CV with complete list of publications
3. Letter of motivation
4. One letter of recommendation or contact information of a potential referee
How to apply
Candidates should first contact potential supervisor(s) among the members of the ILCB/BLRI. A list of potential projects and supervisors that will be given priority for this call can be find here. However, you can can also apply to any subject , under the supervision of any ILCB/BLRI member. See our members directory.
When the research project is finalized and approved by the supervisor(s), the application must be sent to email@example.com.